This page provides information on the terms and conditions on which we supply all of the products (“Products”), books (“Books”) and Thermomix classes (“Classes”) listed on our websites (www.thermomixbakingblogger.com). These terms and conditions also apply to phone orders or direct sales of Products, Books and Classes. ‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to Sophia Handschuh (VAT: GB262488776) trading as Thermomix Baking Blogger, registered in London, United Kingdom. No variation to the below will be held valid unless expressly agreed in writing by us.
- We respect your privacy. We use personal information solely to fulfil orders, for feedback purposes, to process transactions or to contact you about our products or services. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail.
- If you choose to make an account with us you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- At certain points on our website or via email we may ask you to leave feedback and invite you to review our products, books and classes. By leaving such feedback you give us permission to use, reproduce and publish these comments in a royalty-free, irrevocable manner. You also permit us to publish your first name.
- Reviews posted on our website in no way represent the views or opinions of us, but are the sole product of its creator.
Links to other sites
- Our website may contain links to other websites. We make no representations as to the accuracy of the material therein, and are not responsible for the content and conduct of these sites.
- Our website, copy, images, logos, indicia, text and content is subject to copyright. Permission to use documents delivered from our website is restricted. Our name and logo may not be used without specific, written prior permission from us. The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to our site, terminate accounts, remove or edit content and cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you. This includes the right to cancel any orders for Products, Books or Classes that have been erroneously described and/or priced. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors.
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
- Neither Vorwerk nor Thermomix in UK sponsors, approves or endorses this site, thermomixbakingblogger.com, and Sophia Handschuh is not affiliated in any way with Vorwerk or Thermomix UK.
- We require full payment to secure a ticket into one of our classes. Once the full payment is received by us, your booking is confirmed and you will receive an automated email verifying this (providing that there is availability).
- All class bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. However, in some circumstances you can receive a partial or full refund:
- Cancellations confirmed to us more than seven days in advance of class starting time will receive a full refund providing that we can fill the class with someone else to fill the space.
- Cancellations confirmed to us between seven days to 24 hours in advance of class starting time will receive a 50% refund providing that we can find someone else to fill the space.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance of class starting time or no shows will receive no refund.
- If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend our class, you may send someone in your place. Please inform us of the person’s name, email address and phone number prior to the start of the class.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a class for any reason, including but not limited to; sickness, emergency or low attendance. In the unlikely event that this does occur, all participants will be notified as soon as practicable and will be given the option to book into another class, obtain a credit for the online store or have a full refund provided.
Recipes within any publications may appear in future publications.
Recipes and images are protected by copyright laws. They are not to be reproduced, published or edited in any way without permission by Sophia Handschuh. Copyright ©Thermomix Baking Blogger.
- We hope you enjoy using the recipes. They have been created by Thermomix Baking Blogger, Sophia Handschuh, and carefully tested to deliver the highest standard for customers. Please, however, refer to the user manual of your appliance before undertaking any recipes and exercise caution in the kitchen at all times. Should anything lamentable occur to your machine, your property, yourself or any member of your household while using the any of Sophia’s books and practicing the recipes, Thermomix Baking Blogger cannot be held liable for any damages. Furthermore, Thermomix Baking Blogger, Sophia Handschuh, does not accept any responsibility for inaccuracies that may arise. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Thermomix Baking Blogger, Sophia Handschuh, directly.
- We will endeavour to deliver your Products and Books within a reasonable time from the date of payment received. Products will usually be despatched the same day if placed before 1pm GMT or the next day if placed after 1pm GMT unless Product is temporarily out of stock. Once your order has been despatched by us, delivery time is dependent on our nominated delivery method.
- If an order is erroneously addressed by us, then we will take full responsibility for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the Product. If you have provided an incorrect or insufficient address, then we will not refund or resend the product. The full cost for correcting the delivery will be held by you.
- We provide no guarantee as to the continued availability of any Product and will not be liable to you should any product be out of stock or discontinued at any time.
- All prices on our website, unless otherwise stated exclude delivery costs which will be calculated based on the weight of your order at checkout.
- Prices quoted on our website may change at any time, but changes l not affect orders for which payment has already been received.
- If you place your order before 1pm GMT your order will be dispatched on the same day with the chosen delivery method.
- Orders to the UK over £50 are shipped free of charge. All worldwide orders are subject to reduced shipping rates. All orders below the amount stated are subject to delivery charges according to worldwide region.
- Delivery charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Products or Books added to the basket and incur once the delivery address is entered.
- The following delivery timings are available but subject to delays, customs charges or changes:
- UK: 1st Class non-tracked 1-2 working days or next day tracked
- Europe: non-tracked 2-5 working days or tracked 2-5 working days
- Rest of world: non-tracked 6-12 working days or tracked 6-12 working days
- Once your order is placed, it will be picked and collated by our fulfilment warehouse who will issue an email upon completion of the order with tracking information (if applicable).
- Please inspect all Products and Books received at time of delivery. If you believe Products or Books have been damaged in transit, you must notify us within 48 hours of receipt of goods. If you do not notify us within this time, the Products will be assumed to have been delivered in good condition, waiving any claims of any damage that may have occurred in transit.
- If a Product is deemed to be damaged or defective, we will replace the Product at no cost to you, providing appropriate notice is given.
- You may return a Product or Book within 30 days of purchase for a credit note or refund for the full amount of purchase (less delivery charge), providing the item is returned in its original condition complete with packaging (at your expense). We will inspect the returned product and then issue a credit note or refund within 14 days.