These Thermomix chocolate coconut almonds are a fantastic sneak peak into what you can find in my new booklet Have Your Gift and Eat It.
Nuts are always a great gift for any peckish person who loves to snack. These chocolatey nuts are super crunchy and can be wrapped in some cute cellophane bags with a nice bow and gift tag to make them stand out.
I love Thermomix chocolate coconut almonds and these tasty treats are the perfect edible gift for xmas. If you want to find more inspiration on gorgeous edible gifts, get my booklet Have Your Gift and Eat It. Such a cute booklet for the perfect gift ideas this xmas.
Thermomix chocolate coconut almonds
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 tsp cream of tartar (optional)
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 20g cocoa powder
- 400g whole almonds
- 50g desiccated coconuts
- Preheat the oven to 160°C / 140°C Fan / Gas Mark 2. Line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- Insert the butterfly whisk. Place the egg white and cream of tartar in the mixing bowl then whisk 3 Min. / 37°C / Speed 3.5 – after 1 minute, slowly add the caster sugar a teaspoonful at a time through the hole in the mixing bowl lid.
- Add the vanilla extract, ground cinnamon and cocoa powder then whisk 20 Sec. / Speed 3. Remove the butterfly whisk and scrape down the mixture with a spatula.
- Add the almonds and coconut and combine 20 Sec. / Reverse / Speed 1. If the nuts are not all evenly coated, use your spatula to nish combining.
- Pour the almonds onto the prepared baking tray and spread out evenly. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove and leave to cool. Break up into bite-sized pieces and wrap as you wish.