These Thermomix Gluten Free Dinner Rolls are the best invention since the dinner roll. So fast to prepare and probably the fluffiest rolls I’ve ever seen.
My mum and I have been on a hunt for the best and fluffiest Thermomix gluten free dinner rolls for ages. I have finally managed to get the recipe right and she was so happy, we made it together on the weekend. She told me she had never seen such fluffy gluten free bread before and used it to make a burger with my falafel burger recipe from Supercharged.
I love that they last for two days without going stale and hope you will enjoy them as much as I do. I use Dove’s Farm gluten free plain flour and find it is the best mixture to get the consistency right. If you are having doubts or problems with the gluten free flour blends you are using, leave me a comment.
Thermomix Gluten Free Dinner Rolls
- 150g whole milk
- 150g water
- 1 Tbsp dry active yeast (or 30g fresh yeast)
- 10g golden caster sugar
- 400g gluten free plain flour (I use Dove’s Farm)
- 2 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 2 large eggs
- 10g cider vinegar
- 20g olive oil
- Place the milk, water, yeast and sugar in the mixing bowl. Warm 2 Min. / 37°C / Speed 2.
- Add the gluten free plain flour, Xanthan gum, salt, eggs, cider vinegar and olive oil and mix 20 Sec. / Speed 5.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and grease and flour a 12-hole muffin tin (if you have a non stick tin, you don’t have to grease it at all). Divide the mixture evenly into the holes. With the back of a wet spoon, smooth the top of each roll. Leave to proof for 30-45 minutes uncovered so that a skin develops until they are 1.5 times the size.
- You can very slightly score each roll in a fast move with your knife if you want them even bigger but it is not necessary. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until browned at the top. Remove and transfer onto a wire cooling rack. Then slice up and serve. Enjoy!