This super yummy Thermomix Miso Peanut Butter will get your taste buds mega excited. You will just want to make some sourdough toast and spread it with lashings of butter and Miso Peanut Butter! Making nut butters with the Thermomix is so easy and if you are unsure you can check out my masterclass here. By adding the miso to this recipe you get some rich saltiness that will WOW your socks off and works so well with the peanuts. You can still serve it with your homemade jam too for the classic PBJ -peanut butter and jelly combo. You can of course also make a crunchy or smooth version to suit your own family. For that you simply leave out step two and blitz until the butter in completely smooth. You can use any miso paste you like but I fancy the red miso paste because it adds some nice colour to your butter.
Thermomix Miso Peanut Butter
- 650g blanched peanuts, raw (if using roasted, leave out step 1)
- 20g brown sugar
- 20g miso paste
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180C Fan / Gas Mark 6. Place the peanuts on a tray and roast for 10-15 minutes until golden and aromatic. Leave to cool entirely.
- Place 150g of peanuts in the mixing bowl and blitz 3-5 Sec. / Speed 6 or until you get the desired consistency. Remove and transfer into a bowl. Set aside.
- Add the remaining peanuts to the mixing bowl and blitz for 30 Secs. / Speed 10. Scrape down using your spatula and repeat again 1 Min. / Speed 10 or until it looks and tastes as smooth as you like it. Sometimes I go up to 2 minutes because the peanuts were really fresh and it takes a little time to get the oils out.
- Add the reserved peanut pieces, brown sugar and miso paste and mix 10 Secs. / Speed 4. Fill into a jar and keep refrigerated. Enjoy!